Layali Black Sling
Every Desert Baby sling has a signature strip of sadu fabric on the tail end with a hidden pocket...perfect for the times you want to go hands-free and be without a diaper bag!
We highly encourage you to practice your "babywearing form, making sure of the following:
- Baby's airway must be open at ALL times. Keep their chin off their chest and allow air to circulate.
- As a rule, keep baby close enough to kiss, and in view at ALL times.
- Be sure that baby's head is in the correct position for their age level. Make sure to support their neck should they have no neck control.
- Keep baby's knees higher than their bums, creating a letter "M," to ensure there is no pinching of their legs, as well as creating a safer seat so they are well secured.
- You should both be comfortable. If it is not comfortable, try taking the baby out, readjusting and trying again.