Lunch Box - Alexander the Robot
This flying robot lunch box is a playful way to keep tuna sandwiches and carrot sticks fresh at school. Made with heavy-duty nylon and machine washable for kid-proof durability and easy cleaning. These boxes also make wonderful travel toiletry bags and toy cases. Back side has a name tag and a zipped pocket. Fits both Beatrix bento box and water bottle. Tested PVC Free, phthalate free, lead free & BPA free.
• Roomy, insulated interior helps maintain food freshness
• Beautifully embroidered details
• Heavy-duty stitching insures sturdy seams
• Strong, custom-shaped metal zipper pulls easy for kids to manage
• Fits our Bento Box and "Cozy Can" Water Bottle add-ons
• Pair with our coordinating Backpack and Pixel the Robot "Wheelie Bag" suitcase for ultimate fashion travel style
• Back zipper pocket for bake-sale money or ID cards
• Write-on name tag on back
• Machine-wash alone in cold, gentle cycle with zipper closed. Line dry.
• Tested PVC Free, phthalate free, lead free & BPA free.
• Measurement size (inches): 10l x 7.5h x 4w