NATURSUTTEN | NATURAL PACIFIER | ORTHODONTIC
Made exclusively from pure and natural rubber of the finest grade from Hevea brasiliensis trees. Natursutten Butterfly is designed to leave room for baby's nose.
- Softer than silicone and won't leave marks on baby's face.
- Uniquely hygienic, one-piece design, with no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate.
- Designed and tested in Denmark. Manufactured in Italy.
- All Natursutten pacifiers undergo vigorous testing to ensure the highest levels of safety and adheres to the strictest European and U.S. safety standards.
- Contains no BPA, nitrosamines, PVC, phthalates, chemical softeners or artificial colouring.
- Follows baby's natural mouth movements.
- Environmentally friendly, sustainable and biodegradable.
- Better for our planet and for your baby.
Instructions for use is in the packing. Every pack contains one original Natursutten® pacifier. Packaging is made from FSC certified paper and printed with natural soy ink. Even the clear window is made of bioplastic — from corn, not petroleum.
Being this product is handmade from natural material, small differences in texture and colour are to be expected. You may see some very light crazing on your new Natursutten pacifier’s shield. It is completely normal.
What to expect when you receive your pacifier.
- When you first open the package, you may notice a “rubbery” smell —that’s perfectly natural.
- Each pacifier is unique and unlike silicone, our pacifier can display marks and lines in the rubber. Color may also vary by batch.
- The natural rubber will probably turn whitish after boiling it for 5 minutes—don’t worry, it’ll get back to its original color in a few days.
- The rubber will get darker over time. (That’s natural.) It’s time to replace it if the nipple sticks together when pressed, or if the pacifier starts to feel sticky overall. Usually around 6 to 8 weeks.
- With heavy use, the nipple tends to expand. So we recommend using two pacifiers at once and alternating them.